1. Draft a Trade Assurance order in My Alibaba.
2. In the Trade Assurance order page, enter the supplier's email. Check the I Want a Product Inspection Service! box to select the pre-shipment inspection service in the product details section.
3. After checking the I Want a Product Inspection Service! box, two inspection programs will be shown. The two programs have different quotes and you can choose one to suit your needs. Hover your mouse cursor over the different programs to view the number of inspection items and samples inspected by each program.
Inspection program 1 : The inspection program is provided by Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Shanghai Co., Ltd. It has fewer samples than the other program and 5 items are inspected.
Inspection program 2 : The inspection program is provided by China Certification & Inspection Group. It has more samples than the other program and 5 items are inspected.
When choosing an inspection service, the inspection fee will be automatically added to the total order amount.
4. When selecting the pre-shipment inspection service, the initial payment should be greater than the inspection fee.
5. After submitting the Trade Assurance order, you can check the inspection status in the order details page. The inspection status can be either "Waiting for inspection", "Under inspection" or "Inspection finished".
If you need to contact the inspection company, you can click on the business card icon next to the name of the inspection company.
6. After the inspection is complete, you can view the inspection report in the order details page of the Trade Assurance order. Click Report to download.
7. If the supplier does not select the pre-shipment inspection service when drafting the Trade Assurance order, buyers can take the initiative to select the initial payment at the time of the pre-shipment inspection service. The inspection fee will be automatically added to the initial payment.