< Back to list

What can I do if I'm not satisfied with the products I received?

If your goods are not delivered in a satisfactory condition, you can submit a Refund Request. You can also negotiate with the supplier about refund terms. Alibaba.com will make refunds based on the agreed terms and the order will be closed.

Is this information useful?

Thank you for your feedback!