Why cannot I pay for my Trade Assurance order via T/T?
Please find the specific failure message on the payment page.
1) Failure reason: TT beneficiary account number cannot be recognized.
Solution: check supplier's correct beneficiary bank account info in "Payment details" session on the order detail page. Click here to view more.After that, please note down/print the beneficiary bank account info and go to local banks to wire (if online banking service available, wiring online is OK).
2) Failure reason: Swift code filed in cannot be recognized
Solution: try with the correct swift code 'CITIHKHX' or 'CITIHKHXXXX' when making payment. Either is okay. For beneficiary bank, choose Citibank,N.A.,Hong Kong Branch, instead of CITI BANK HONGKONG BRANCH.
3) Failure reason: beneficiary's contact address is required
Solution: supplier's beneficiary's contact address refers to supplier's address. Contact your supplier directly for it.
4) Failure reason: there is no T/T payment button on the payment page.
Solution: for T/T payment method, you can make payment offline only, that is, you note down/print the beneficiary bank account info and go to local banks to wire (if online banking service available, wiring online is OK), not on Alibaba.com payment platform.
Click here about how to check the beneficiary bank account.
5) Failure reason: routing number is required
Solution: BSB number is usually the same as swift code. Fill in swift code and try again. If still failed, enter "NA" as BSB number.
6) Failure reason: IBAN code is required
Solution: IBAN code is usually the same as the beneficiary bank account. Enter the beneficiary bank account as IBAN code.
Click here about how to check supplier's beneficiary bank account.
7) Failure reason: zip code required
Solution: Zip code is 999077.
If still not works, contact our Live Chat Service for help.
Is this information useful?