How do I protect my password?
Tips to improve account security
Important: If you suspect that an unauthorized party has already accessed or attempted to access your account, contact our Customer Service Team.
1. Set a secure password
* Use a combination of letters or numbers, e.g. beatlesfan28, with no spaces between
* Use multiple words and numbers without spaces, e.g. thebestboss84
* Never use single words that can be found in any dictionary, e.g. manager or bamboo
* Never use personal information others can easily obtain or guess, e.g. your name, phone number, or birth date
* Never use your email address as the password
* Never use common passwords, e.g. 123456 or ABCDEF
2. Sign in to Alibaba.com regularly
Signing into Alibaba ensures your account information does not go out of date.
3. Mind the requests for private or sensitive info
Never click the links in emails to access AliExpress or Alibaba.com web page, if you suspect the message might not be from Alibaba. Avoid filling in forms in email messages or responding to requests from sellers that ask for your personal information, such as Member ID, password and credit card information.
Is this information useful?