It appeared "NSIS ERROR" when installed the TradeManager, why?
The NSIS error message indicates there has been a problem when trying to launch the installation package.
You may see an error message like this:
The cause is normally the wrong installation package has been downloaded. You can try to solve this problem by downloading another installation package of TradeManager and try again.
If that doesn't work, try some of the following:
- Disable any firewalls and antivirus programs which may be interfering with the installation process.
- Try using a different web browser to download another installation package of TradeManager.
- Run your computer’s Disk Clean-Up to make sure there is enough space on your hard drive.
- If you have Ali WangWang installed on your computer, install TradeManager on a different location.
- If you have Ali WangWang installed on your computer, logout and login in again to install TradeManager.
Is this information useful?