What can I do to reactive my account for stolen accounts?
Due to unusual account activity, we have temporarily locked your account. This could be due to a login attempt from another location or device. To regain access, please follow the verification process below:
1. Slide to the right side and click “Submit”
2. You will be asked to verify your account either by “Email Verification” or “Phone Verification”.
If you cannot receive the verification code via email or mobile, you may apply through our online customer service team.
3. If you choose “Email Verification”, you will be redirected to the page below. Please click on “Click here to receive verification code” and you will receive the email with your verification code.
Please note the verification code will only be valid for 15 minutes after you click the button. To avoid system errors, you are advised not to repeat clicking.
4. Submit the code sent to your email in the column and click “Submit”.
5. After submission, you will be redirected to the password reset page. Please follow the instructions to reset your password.
Note: The process for the phone verification is same as for email verification.
Is this information useful?