How many types of inspection service are offered?
• Initial Production Inspection – checks the machinery and materials to be used for your order at the beginning of the production process.
• During Production Inspection – a visual check on the quality of components, materials and finished products during manufacturing.
• Final Random Inspection – a detailed visual inspection of samples selected at random to check that the quality, quantity and packaging conform to your samples and specifications.
• Container Loading Check – supervision during container loading to ensure that the finished and packed goods meet your specifications (product type and quantity).
• Factory Audit – ensures the factory adheres to local and international labor laws; checks the factory’s capabilities, management and operating procedures.
• Other services are available as specified by Inspectors.
Is this information useful?