What's the service fee of Trade Assurance?
Trade Assurance service is free.
However customers need to afford 2 parts fee as below:
1) Payment processing fee on buyer when make payment
1) For payment via Credit Card, processing fee is 2.95% of the total transaction amount, which is deducted automatically when you make payment. Payment arrives in 1-2 hours after payment success from Aug.2, 2018.
2) For payment via Online Bank Payment (Formerly known as e-Checking), processing fee varies from different payment amounts. Click here to view more. It takes 4-5 working days (for US account) and 9-10 working days (for SEPA account) to arrive after Alibaba.com deducts payment from your account.
3) For payment via T/T, processing fee depends on region and banks. Please contact your bank for the details. It takes 3-7 working days to arrive.
4) For payment via Western Union, processing fee varies from different payment amounts. Click here to view more. It takes 1 working day to arrive.
5) For payment via Boleto, processing fee is 1.35% of the total transaction amount. It takes 2-4 working day to arrive.
6) For payment via Pay Later, no processing fee. It takes 1-3 working day. It's only available to some American buyers invited by Alibaba. Buyers can not pay more than the credit given.
2) Service fee on seller when payment be received
a. For order amount≤USD5000: seller needs to pay 5% for wholesale products; 1% or 2% for custom products (1% -order must be shipped via Alibaba logistics service，2% -order is not shipped via Alibaba logistics service)；
b. For order amount>USD5000: no service fee on seller, and order must be exported via One Touch.
If you are charged more than the above fees, please check with your bank if they also deduct fees when you pay.
Is this information useful?