< Back to list

How do I make a refund request for Secure Payment orders?

You can open a dispute after shipment and before you confirm delivery of your order. You should open a dispute if:
·The goods are not received before the deadline;
·The goods are not received in satisfactory condition

Please follow the steps below to open a dispute:

1. Sign in to My Alibaba

2. Click All Orders under Order Management

3. Find the order and click "Cancel Order Request" or "Open Dispute"
cancel order request.png


4. Fill in the dispute form and click Submit
submit a dispute in sp.png


Is this information useful?

Thank you for your feedback!